The STEM Festival organized by Zaman International School (ZIS) is a celebration of science, technology, engineering and math in Cambodia.
What are the benefits of the STEM Festival?
- It gives a unique chance for students to explore their world and develop a wealth of scientific knowledge and skills;
- Exhibits and presentations in STEM Festival synergizes students’ skills in language, science, mathematics and arts;
- As student conduct independent research, each has the opportunity to individually learn, grow and develop;
- It provides students with the opportunity to investigate and/ or address a problem using sound scientific reasoning and methodology;
- It encourages students to strive for their personal best by contributing a venue for students to share their efforts, discoveries, creations and inventions with others and compare the outcome of the among other students;
- It assists teachers to assess and understand students development and learning not only on science content but also on scientific process, technical skills, oral and written communication and creativity;
Save the Date for this year’s 13th Annual Cambodia STEM Festival: Saturday & Sunday, April 29 – 30, 2017.
Venue: Diamond Island Building A – B – C