G-Xpress is a social enterprise that partners with a group of experienced and trustworthy drivers to deliver a one-stop- shop convenience service for Cambodians.
Our aim is to “make your life easy”, by providing services such as Transport, Instant Courier, Food Delivery, and Shopping at a touch of a button. Whether it’s a ride, a food, or a package, we aimed to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the men and women that becomes our driver partner, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For the cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer. GoX will make living life easy and better.
2) PassApp Taxi in Cambodia
PassApp offers the fastest transport booking service for private cars, TUKTUK and more. With PassApp, you’ll find a service for every price point and transport need:
PassApp does not have its own vehicle. All vehicles providing transportation services to the passenger are owned by professional taxi and TUKTUK drivers who operates their business independently.
For more information, please contact us by email “firstname.lastname@example.org” or “+85586515121”
• Fixed custom service type names
• Improved fare calculation algorithms
• Fixed setting the cost in minor cases
• Fixed crash on specifying destination address
• Credit card is charged automatically
• Mercado Pago payment gateway for LATAM
• Better trip estimation
• Map with real-time drivers on the first screen
• Possibility to see order requests sent by the application to each driver and its status
• Passenger account includes a trip history of every ride he has taken
Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes—day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in select cities.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy—here’s how it works.
– Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
– The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
– You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
– Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Android Pay, PayPal, and more.
– After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable individual option.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL—you’ll travel with other riders headed your way and enjoy a lower fare.
Want to elevate your experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there’s still more options—whether you’re traveling with a big group, or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
4) EXNET Taxi
“EXNET Taxi (Cambodia) Co., Ltd is registered in Phnom Penh Cambodia. The company provides the linkage between the passengers looking for taxi around and the taxi drivers who are providing the services.
EXNET does not have its own vehicle. All vehicles providing transportation services to the passenger are owned by professional taxi drivers who operate their business independently.
For inquiry, please contact us email@example.com or +855-92-333-740”
5) iTsumo – the Cambodia Taxi App
iTsumo – Online and real time taxi booking application in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Fare rate is very reasonable and it probably is the cheapest taxi you can ride in the country.
The app now supports Khmer, English, Japanese and Chinese, Korea also soon.
iTsumo taxis are running everywhere throughout Phnom Penh now and will cover Siem Reap, Battambang, SihanoukVille, Kampong Cham and whole area in other provinces as well in the very near future.
With online and real time booking app iTsumo you can book a taxi from your smartphone in just few seconds. The app uses GPS technology to directly connect you with a driver within a range right when you need it. So you don’t need to explain to driver where you want to go, simply set pickup and/or drop off pins on the map.
iTsumo is designed to improve safety by allowing you to view name, photo of driver as well as his/her vehicle information before you decide to take a ride. You can also see taxi moving on the map as the driver approaches you in real time.
How to iTsumo
1. Download the app for free and register your account
2. Start booking! The app auto-detects your location for pick-up. Choose your destination.
3. Confirm a driver and track them as they make their way to you