With an ebook reader, you can carry thousands of books at a time, and access a library of millions more, on a device that is smaller than a paperback and lasts for weeks on a single charge. After testing the only five competitive ebook readers available in the US, we can say that the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite is the right choice for almost everyone.
Kindle Paperwhite – Our Best-Selling Kindle
There are 4 models of Kindle E-readers such as Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis. You can check the comparison specifications of kinds as per below.
Now you can save a lot of trees and discovering a new way of e-books reading via Kindle.
There are many things that Kindle can do for you:
- You can read thousand amazing of books for free from the Kindle Store or from websites such as the Gutenberg Project.
- You can download thousands of E-Books from any website for free from your PC and install to read on Kindle.
- Kindle lets you see what books your Goodreads friends are reading and rating directly from the e-reader. You can post what books you’re currently reading and rate them from the Kindle as well!
- You can search for a certain word in a book via Wikipedia or with Build-In Dictionary just 1 second press, you can see the definition of that word immediately. There is no need to look for the meaning in a separate device or had copy dictionary. You can also save the words in your list. A great way to increase your vocabulary. Moreover, just tap any word or highlight a section to instantly translate it into other languages, including Spanish, Japanese, and more. Translations are provided by Bing Translator.
- You can change font format, increase the font size, and highlight, take note, bookmark the page without using highlighter, pen, and bookmarker accessories.
- Kindle gives you a flexible relaxing screen light with high protection screen to your eyes. With Kindle, your eyes still relax even you read full day long for the extended period of time unlike iPads, computers, smartphones and TVs all generally use back lighting technology, which directs light through a filter and straight into your eyes. Unlike back-lit tablets that shine in your eyes, Kindle guides light toward the surface of the display with its built-in front light so you can read comfortably for hours without eyestrain.
Living in Cambodia, and you want to buy a Kindle Phnom Penh.
I looked for the best ebook reader – Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for one week and I found a store that is selling the device; it is Sweet Memory Store which is located in Tuol Kork area, 3 minutes from TK Avenue): House #3G2, St. 516. You can buy the kindle and get the product from the store immediately. It costs around $179.
There’s another way that you can place order from Cambodia via Fado168.com – Amazon Cambodia that provides buying services for customers to purchase the products from Amazon in Cambodia and ship goods from Amazon to Phnom Penh and then deliver the products to reach the customers’ hands quickly, safely with most economical cost.
What you have to do, just register your account on fado168.com and copy the products link(URL) from Amazon that you want to buy and put into search box of Fado168.com and then just click to the next steps with introduction. After a while, you have will get an email confirmation for your order approval status and then you proceed the payment personally at fado168.com trading office.
Recommendation: Qualitative original product from Amazon with warranty and best price comparing to market with free staff such as popular ebooks and quick start guide and training, we suggest you to buy our products via Khmer24.
#Cambodia #Reading #KindlePaperWhite #SaveTrees #EReaders #BookWorms